Investing in Crypto in the UK — The coinpass way
In spite of its legendary volatility, the cryptocurrency market continues to grow in popularity across the globe. All this popularity means cryptocurrencies are no longer the inaccessible trading grounds of tech-insiders and early adopters, but they also offer real investment possibilities to real people. If you’re looking for how to buy bitcoin in the UK, then this guide is for you.
Image Source: Coinsutra
Buy and Sell Crypto Instantly on coinpass
It’s become even easier to swap your GBP fiat for Bitcoin, Ethereuem, Litecoin, XRP and other crypto assets when using coinpass. The UK-based crypto exchange allows for instant transactions on its web platform so you can buy and sell crypto at any time of the day. Trading pairs include GBP/BTC, GBP/LTC, GBP/ETH and GBP/XRP among others. Deposits and withdrawals are also instant as the platform’s UK Banking partners utilize the Faster Payments System (FPS) to facilitate the immediate transfer of GBP Sterling between your bank account and your coinpass account. This presents a massive advantage over several other platforms in the crypto space where users may have to wait a couple of business days to fund their accounts.
You can store your crypto on coinpass’s offline cold storage wallets for maximum security. A number of topnotch security measures have also been put in place, including SSL certificates, user verifications, multi-factor authentication and browser and session management protocols. All these measures mean your crypto and personal info are secure at all times.
Seamless Business Payments
Image source: sfmagazine.com
At their core, cryptocurrencies were created to be used just like money. But either due to their volatility or the lack of integrable payment solutions, or both, use cases for crypto have mostly revolved around being speculative assets. Not anymore! coinpass Pay makes it easy for businesses to accept crypto payments and receive GBP or EURO equivalents in return. Fiat withdrawals have also been designed to be done instantly, though in some cases, there might be delays with the client’s recipient bank.
Over the Counter Trading
coinpass’s OTC trading desk features a deep liquidity base as well as connects with institutional and trusted trading counter-parties. This means that users can access a stable liquidity network, as well as enjoy competitive real-time pricing with tight spreads for their BTC to GBP, ETH to GBP, LTC to GBP and other supported Crypto to Fiat transactions and settlements. With coinpass’s OTC trading, you can get quotes and settle transactions anywhere in the world through a simple secure chat or phone call. This is in line with the platform’s commitment towards faster transaction speeds, reliability and quality client services.
What can you do with your crypto?
Image source: thefoldlegal.com.au
Cryptocurrencies may be experiencing volatile price swings but that doesn’t diminish their use cases. These include:
- HODL — For those who don’t know the term, HODL is an acronym for Hold On for Dear Life. It is an industry etymology based on the premise that the value of your crypto asset is expected to rise in the long term and so you hold on to it and resist all sell actions resulting from short-term price movements. Older cryptocurrency wallets held by long term investors have not moved any tokens since first investing in bitcoin in 2011 when bitcoin was less than $100.
- Buy stuff — Cryptocurrency is essentially money in digital form so you can use it to buy just about anything, from coffee and burgers to funding travels and even paying for a Lambo!
- Run decentralized applications — Certain crypto blockchains like Ethereum, EOS and Cardano allow developers to build and run their apps and host them on thousands of computers around the world. This provides better security, scalability and slashes the costs normally associated with paying a big company to run their apps.
- Invest in innovative early-stage startups — Digital token-based fundraising through Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) has essentially opened the gateway for anyone with an Internet connection to invest in innovative tech startups that they think is showing potential for exponential growth.
- Make private transactions — Financial transactions with cryptocurrencies are generally anonymous, but there are certain digital currencies, like Monero (XMR) and Zcash (ZEC) that are even more privacy-centric for truly private transactions. This feature comes in handy since it means one can make money transfers without having to explain to a bank without the bureaucratic processes of explaining why you’re sending the money, the source of the funds or the details of both the sender and the receiver.
Looking to buy Bitcoin in GBP? coinpass delivers everything you may need from a crypto exchange — instant platform transactions, straightforward fees and reliable service. coinpass is a secure premium crypto platform that can convert GBP to BTC, ETH, XRP and other supported cryptocurrencies.
Coming from technology and financial backgrounds ourselves, we aim to stay at the forefront of our industry and always offer a fast, secure and reliable service.
TRADE BITCOIN WITH coinpass IN 3 EASY STEPS:
1. Create your coinpass account by registering at https://www.coinpass.com/register
2. Complete our simple verification process.
3. Once registration and verification are completed your account is ready to buy, sell and store bitcoin and other cryptos.
Signup and open a coinpass account today. Join us and experience the best way to buy and sell bitcoin.